Enjoy a short trip for lovers.
Programme for your holiday on Lake Wolfgang
Holiday highlights at White Horse Inn in St. Wolfgang
Look forward to daily new adventures during your holiday at White Horse Inn. Culture, culinary delights and nature experiences are on the seasonally influenced weekly programme:
- Welcome cocktail with White Horse Inn landlady Gudrun Peter
- White Horse Inn-buffet (if you book the White Horse board)
- Zither evenings with Mr. Krenslehner
- "Trip to the White Horse fishing lodge"
A rustic evening in a casual atmosphere. Enjoy the outstandingly good "Rössling" fish warm out of the smoke oven. Bookings are accepted until midday at the reception. Takes place if 8 people or more book. Surcharge for the 3-course meal if you've booked room/breakfast, 40.50 per person.
- Austrian strudel buffet (if you booked the "White Horse board")
- Wine tasting with our sommeliere at Felsenkeller - bookings are accepted until midday at the reception. Takes place from 7 bookings.
Costs €15.00 per person
- Insights and views over St. Wolfgang: the Peter family will take a hike on Kalvarienberg with you
- SPA on the lake by night – swimming until 10pm
- Glass of wine at Felsenkeller with your host Markus Schickermüller
- Church tour with senior host Helmut Peter (subject to availability)
- Wolfgangibuffet with national delicacies and regional "parlour music"
- Champagne breakfast with host Krista Reimair and piano live music
(for holiday apartment guests €23.00 per person)
- Hotel tours please book in advance
Free bicycle rental - voucher available at the reception
During your stay White Horse Inn provides you with the popular White Horse windbreaker and raincoat as well as with umbrellas for your hikes and trips! Wellies are also available for free rental in sizes 30 to 44!